*** Roasted Chicken with Bonus Meals Con’t***
Another delicious meal that can be lunch or dinner. I also made this in it’s storage container.
1 C. Quinoa
2 C. Water
1 ½ C. Kale
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
½ Red Bell Pepper
½ red onion
1 C. Diced Chicken
1 C. Olive oil
Juice of 2 Lemons
1 Clove Garlic (Crushed)
½ Tsp. Chili Powder
½ Tsp. Cumin
½ Tsp. Paprika
1 Tsp. Dry Parsley
Salt and Pepper
- Cook your Quinoa according to the package instructions and set aside to cool.
- Wash and rinse black beans and add to Quinoa.
- Wash and chop peppers, onion, and kale. The peppers and onions should be finely diced. The Kale should be chopped into fine ribbons. (To properly clean kale, you should remove the stems.)
- Dice your chicken and add it to the salad.
- Mix your dressing and add to the salad.
- Stir and let sit in the refrigerator for at least a half and hour. Then it is ready to serve.