Sheet Pan Chicken And Roasted Vegetables
If you need something fresh for family dinner or weekly meal prep this Sheet Pan Chicken and Roasted Vegetable Salad is a winner, winner chicken dinner. Tender mushrooms, savory brussels sprouts, red peppers, onions, and delicate eggplant cook up perfectly alongside juicy chicken breast tenders for a delicious and healthful dinner.
Servings 4 People
- ⅓ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ⅓ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Dry Parsley ¼ Cup Fresh
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Course Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- 1.25 Lbs Chicken Breast Tenders
- 2 Cups Brussels Sprouts halved
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Small Yellow onion sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- ½ Globe Eggplant cubed 1"
Preheat oven to 375 and line a sheet pan with foil and parchment paper. Cover the entire pan with foil and wrap foil around the edges. Lay a piece of parchment along the inside to prevent sticking.
Process your vegetables and lay them in the sheet pan. Leave space down the center for your pepper and chicken. I begin with the onion because it doesn’t need to be washed. Peel and slice into ¼” slices.
Wash the Brussels sprouts and remove the ends and any damaged leaves. Cut in half or quarters if they are very large.
Rinse the eggplant and cut half of it into 1” cubes.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Remove the stems and cut into ¼” strips.
Wash the red bell pepper. Remove the stem, seeds, and ribs. Slice into ¼” slices. Lay the pepper down the center of the pan to act as a makeshift grill pan.
Remove chicken from package and lay it on top of the red bell pepper strips.
In a small bowl mix parsley, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and spices together.
Drizzle the marinade over the top of the chicken and vegetables. Using your hand or tongs gently toss the vegetables and chicken to get an even coating of marinade all around.
Cook the sheet pan chicken and vegetables at 375° for 20-25 minutes.
When the chicken has fully cooked, reached 165°, remove the sheet pan from the oven. Serve chicken and vegetables with white rice or over a bed of lettuce.
- You can make this recipe as large or small as you need to. If you have a large family or teenagers, you may want to make two sheet pans’ worth.
- This recipe reheats well, so it makes a great lunch.
- You can change up the veggies and even add a starch like sweet potatoes. The important thing is to cut the vegetables up into similar sizes so that they cook at the same rate.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 1939mg | Potassium: 1147mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1471IU | Vitamin C: 83mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 2mg