Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
This sheet pan dinner is packed with spicy Andouille sausage, fresh corn, creamer potatoes, and jumbo shrimp. Top it off with melted butter, fresh garlic, and the classic Old Bay Seasoning and you have the perfect Southern supper.
Servings 6 People
- 1 Lb Jumbo Shrimp Peeled and Deveined
- 1 Package Andouille Sausage 12-14oz
- 2 Ears Fresh Corn Cut into 3 Inch pieces
- 2 Pounds Potatoes Little Potatoes, any creamer variety
- 6 Cloves Garlic
- ½ Cup Salted Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley For Garnish, (Optional)
- 2 Lemons Wedged
Start by placing cleaned and cubed potatoes in a microwave safe bowl. Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for four minutes.
Then, line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
Place cubed potatoes, sliced andouille sausage, corn on the cob, lemon wedges, and shrimp on the tray.
Melt one cube of butter in the microwave and add minced garlic to the melted butter.
Then drizzle the garlic butter over the ingredients and sprinkle the tray with Old Bay seasoning.
Toss the ingredients together and make sure that everything is well coated with garlic butter and seasoning.
Bake in a 375° oven for 25 minutes.
- Potatoes need a little jump start on the rest of the ingredients. If you have perfectly ripe potatoes they will cook up in 25 minutes, but I found that I end up with a few hard pieces if I don’t steam them first. You can also try potatoes that already come in a steamer bag.
- Slice the Andouille Sausage on a sharp angle. This will create a lot of surface area and allow for maximum browning.
- Don’t skip the lemon wedges. You won’t need to worry about squeezing lemon over your Shrimp Boil because the cooked lemon wedges will release their juices straight onto the sheet pan mix with the delicious garlic butter.
- Before serving, toss everything in the pan drippings and make sure to roll your corn on the cob around in the extra butter.
Calories: 573kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 287mg | Sodium: 1341mg | Potassium: 1052mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 825IU | Vitamin C: 46.4mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 8.8mg