New Year's Eve is a great time to try a new recipe. We usually have snacks out all night long to help sustain us through midnight. This great spread has made many appearances at our catering events, and will make a great addition to your party table.
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz Marscapone Cheese
½ Cup frozen spinach
½ Cup artichoke hearts in water
2 cloves of garlic
- Defrost and strain spinach. Use a paper towel to squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Put spinach, garlic, and artichokes in a food processor and chop until you have a fine mixture.
- Add softened cream cheese and marscapone to food processor. Blend until ingredients are well combined.
- Line a cake pan or a pan or bowl any shape you would like with plastic wrap. Leave extra wrap over the edges to cover the top of dip.
- Transfer dip to lined pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30minutes.
- Unwrap dip and turn over onto a serving plate. Remove the plastic wrap and smooth the top with a spoon.
- Place crackers around the edges and let your guests dig in.