Best Guacamole Recipe
Servings: 4 Cups
This is the Best Guacamole recipe you have ever made, with beautiful ripe avocados hand smashed with onions, Serrano peppers, cilantro, and fresh squeezed lemons and limes.Print Recipe
- 3 Medium Ripe Avocados
- 1 Serrano Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 3 Tbsp Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 Limes approximately 3 Tbsp Juice
- 1 Lemon approximately 3 Tbsp Juice
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2-4 Dashes Hot Sauce
- Wash your avocados, lemon, limes, Serrano pepper, and cilantro thoroughly before cutting or chopping.
- Open up your avocados and remove the pits. Scoop out the insides and place them in your bowl.
- Finely dice the red onion, cilantro, and add to the bowl.
- Clean the Serrano pepper by removing the top and slicing in half. Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and ribs. Then dice finley and add to the bowl.
- Juice the limes and lemons, and add to the bowl. Add the salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- With a fork, smash everything together until it is well mixed. Leave it a little bit chunky.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 595mg | Potassium: 813mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 40.3mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1.2mg