Best Guacamole Recipe
This is the Best Guacamole recipe you have ever made, with beautiful ripe avocados hand smashed with onions, Serrano peppers, cilantro, and fresh squeezed lemons and limes.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 Cups
- 3 Medium Ripe Avocados
- 1 Serrano Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 3 Tbsp Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 Limes approximately 3 Tbsp Juice
- 1 Lemon approximately 3 Tbsp Juice
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- 2-4 Dashes Hot Sauce
- Wash your avocados, lemon, limes, Serrano pepper, and cilantro thoroughly before cutting or chopping.
- Open up your avocados and remove the pits. Scoop out the insides and place them in your bowl.
- Finely dice the red onion, cilantro, and add to the bowl.
- Clean the Serrano pepper by removing the top and slicing in half. Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and ribs. Then dice finley and add to the bowl.
- Juice the limes and lemons, and add to the bowl. Add the salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- With a fork, smash everything together until it is well mixed. Leave it a little bit chunky.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 595mg | Potassium: 813mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 40.3mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1.2mg