If you like this sweet and savory combination try Sage and Honey Fried Potatoes for you next brunch.
“The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.” Paul Cezanne
Read more at: Brainy Quotes
Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots
- 5 Large carrots rainbow carrots are not necessary
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Coarse Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Thyme
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Peel and wash carrots. Cut in half long ways. Lay carrots on a lined sheet pan.
- To Make the glazed Olive Oil, Honey, and Spices in a microwave safe cup. Warm in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Watch this closely as it will heat quickly. Stir the melted honey into the olive oil and spices.
- Drizzle glaze over carrots, and toss.
- Cook on 375° for 20 minutes, then turn and cook for 20 minutes. Carrots should be fork tender and have a light sticky coating on the outside.